Want List

Tuesday 25 November 2014

My first redemption!!

Well I admit I was nervous, I didn't know who the redemption was gonna be right away and I didnt know how long to wait. This was my first redemption and I had only heard about them before.
I was able to find out who it was and I was happy that it was a goalie (RC) Marek Mazanec of the Predators.

So I filled out the required work online at upperdeck.com and waited. It didnt take long. They already had the card in stock which I am sure really sped up the process. It came in a soft sleeve within a top loader with a little piece of tape to keep the card secure inside the top loader. It was a little weird because there in no letter inside the bubble envelope and their address does not say upper deck. I actually had no idea what it was until I opened it.

The card came in great condition and was the correct one. Thank you upper deck, I look forward to my next redemption find.

A sweet numbered rookie redemption.
A really nice looking card, I am pretty happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment